2. Can you tell me about the process one has to to go through in order to obtain their teaching credential?
3. What did you major/ study in during college?
4. Do you think that studying _______ helped you in your field?
5. What got you interested in your profession? Have you always wanted to be a teacher? And specifically an English teacher?
6. Has English always been your best/favorite subject?
7. Did you do anything to prepare for this job (i.e. an internship, or another job to prepare you for this one)?
8. What personality traits do you think one should have to be successful in this field?
9.What aspects of this job excite you/are you passionate about?
10. Is there any part of your job that you wish you could get rid of?
11.What types of responsibilities do you have?
12.What is the hardest part of your job?
13. Was it hard to find a job in this field?
14. Does this job adequately compensate you for your worth?
15. What has been the best experience while having this job?
To whom it may concern:
I’m applying for the customer service / clerical position. I’m currently a junior at Oak Park High School looking for a part time job opportunity approximately 20 to 24 hours a week.
My strengths are: I possess clear communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, a positive can do attitude, an eager willing to learn,