Project: Risk Management Plan
This project provides an opportunity to apply the competencies gained in the units of this course to develop a risk management plan for a specific business problem related to an organization's identification of an outdated plan.
Required Source Information and Tools
The following tools and resources that will be needed to complete this project: Course textbook Internet access for research Defense Logistics Agency: www.dla.mil Project text sheet
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
You will gain an overall understanding of risk management, its importance, and critical …show more content…
Did the student include all important components of a risk management plan in the outline? Did the student demonstrate good research, reasoning, and decision-making skills in identifying key components and compliance laws and regulations? Did the student create a professional, well-developed draft with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation? Copyright 2010 ITT Educational Services, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Change Date: 07/19/2010
IS305 Managing Risk in Information Systems PROJECT
Project Part 1 Task 2: Risk Assessment Plan
After creating an initial draft of the risk management plan, the second part of the assigned project requires you to create an initial draft of the final RA plan. To do so, you must:
1. Develop an introduction to the plan explaining its purpose and importance.
2. Create an outline for the completed RA plan.
3. Define the scope and boundaries for the plan.
4. Research and summarize RA approaches.
5. Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals and departments within the organization as they pertain to RA
6. Develop a proposed schedule for the RA process.
7. Create a professional report detailing the information above as an initial draft of the RA plan.
Evaluation Criteria and Rubrics Did the student