1. Marketing is the activity for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offering that benefit the organization, its stakeholders and society at large.
2. Marketing focuses on discovers and satisfies consumer needs.
3. An organization can’t satisfy the needs of all consumers, so it must focus on one or more subgroup, which are its organization direct marketing program.
4. Product: A good, service, or idea to satisfy the consumer’s needs. Price: What is exchanged for the product? Promotion a means of communication between the seller and buyer. Place: A means of getting the product to the consumer.
5. These are the environmental forces in a marketing decision, those involve social, economic, technological, competitive, and regulatory forces.
6. The characteristics of the marketing concept is
+ Strive to satisfy the need of consumers
+ Trying to achieve the organization’s goals
7. What is the different between ultimate consumers and organizational buyers?
Ultimate consumers are those who use goods and services purchased for a household.
Organization buyers are those manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and government agencies that buy goods and services for their own use or for resale.
1. What are the purpose of the marketing department? To figure out how a business can be better To help incorporate what consumers wants and needs.
2. Compare and Contrast Market and Target…