Kantar, to which they belong, is one of the world’s largest marketing consultancy groups. Kantar was founded in 1993 as the
Information and Consultancy Division of WPP Group, a Londonbased public company. There are 30,000 employees work across
100 countries as well as across the broad range of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to provide clients marketing business insights at every point of the consumer cycle.
The services of Kantar are employed by over half of the Fortune
Top 500 companies.
1. ADDED VALUE - Global marketing research consultancy
As a global marketing research consultancy, Added Value attempts to explore a penetrating method about consumers whose motivations and inclination can generate brand development and company growth. They aim to assist clients to investigate central marketing questions like equity, segmentation and portfolio planning, brand positioning, innovation and communication optimization. 2. BENENSON STRATEGY GROUP - Global strategic research partner
Benenson Strategy Group is the strategic research partner that proficient in values-based strategies. They take advantage of consumer research to help brands connect with consumers' aspiration and turned data insights into successful marketing communication strategies for high-level market leaders around the world.
3. IMRB INTERNATIONAL - Multi-country market research, survey and business consultancy firm
As a local marketing research agency, IMRB International has demonstrated its vision and leadership in the Indian market by establishing several industry wide measurement and rating systems. IMRB provides a broad range of field networks for custom research and innovation solutions to any marketing issue.
4. KANTAR HEALTH - Global healthcare consulting firm
Kantar Health is a world’s leading healthcare consulting firm that combine Clinical, Commercial, Brand and Disease-Specific expertise, which advance the commercialization of pharmaceutical products. Understanding the product lifecycle and driving launch success, Kantar Health is a trusted advisor to numerous world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
5. KANTAR JAPAN - Multi-country market research consultancy Kantar Japan offers clients a spectrum of support from business potential maximization to brand strategy developmen. Besides, they place a strong focus on multi-country and digital media projects. 6. KANTAR MEDIA - Global media agency
Kantar Media provides strategic proposal to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies, helping them succeed in the field of swiftly emerging media industry. They help the world’s advertisers, media owners, advertising/media/PR agencies, and publishers together with government, NGO, and trade organizations to measure their media image and impact and response to their critical challenges.Their areas of expertise consist of Competitive Intelligence, Audience Research,
Marketing Effectiveness, Digital Insights, Consumer Behaviour and Attitude, and Social Media.
7. KANTAR RETAIL - Global retail insights and consulting company As a world’s leading retail consultancy, Kantar Retail turns shoppers into buyers through understanding their behaviours and triggers across the journey to purchase. They drive the commercial performance for the organization to create real longterm growth. Retail and Shopper Insights, Category and Shopper
Solutions and Retail