LEANING TEAM B
JULY 6TH, 2015
RECOMMENDATIONS WITH POSITIVE EFFECTS
ON PRISONERS LIFE
• There are many recommendations that improves a prsoners life.
• When prisoners engage in excellent behavior they receive some benefits such as being able to participate in activities that help them be able to recupérate themselves from bad choices.
• Getting told that they might be able to get Paole from their good behavior. • Taking college courses while in jail and also completing their GED.
• Also when they ge chosen to be involved in rehabilitation seminars and are able to overcome many obstacles and learn ways to cope with their issues. INCREASING VIOLENCE AND
VARIATIONS OF VIOLENCE IN PRISON
• Violence in prisons is a thing that will always exist. There are many tyoes of violences that can sometimes go unseen by correctional officers.
• There are gang violences and menatl abuse as to physical abuse.
• Inmates have to endure so much violence that not even correctional officers can protect them from at certain times.
• Violences varies depending on the type of prison and the types of inmates it houses.
• Extremely common in prison
• Prison environment can encourage violence
• There are many common reasons of violence:
• Extent of prisoners violence can vary between each individual
• Prisoner Litigation happens