This Puppy Purchase Agreement is entered into December 5th, 2013 between Miami Puppy Club referred to as the Seller and Jane Smith referred to as Buyer in connection with the purchase of a Labrador retriever puppy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Puppy. Buyer agrees to purchase from Seller a female yellow Labrador retriever puppy, referred to as the Puppy, born from the litter of Champion Daisy on November 4, 2013.
2. Puppy Delivery Date. Seller will deliver the Puppy to the Buyer on December 30th, 2013, provided the purchase price obligations set forth in Section 3 below are fulfilled.
3. Purchase Price. In consideration for the transfer of the ownership of the Puppy from the Seller to the Buyer, the Buyer agrees to pay the Seller the total amount of $1500.00 which shall be payable in three non-refundable equal payments in accordance with the following payment schedule:
(a) $500.00 on December 5th, 2013
(b) $500.00 on December 16th, 2013
(c) $500.00 on December 30th 2013
4. Method of Payment. Each purchase price payments shall be paid with in cash or with a cashier’s check drawn from a United States bank, and delivered by regular mail or Federal Express to the Seller’s address 8620 SW Miami, Florida 33156.
5. Health. The Puppy will be born into a healthy, warm environment and that will be weaned and eating puppy food by seven weeks of age. Puppies will not be sold with any health problems known by the Seller. The Buyer agrees, at Buyer’s expense, to have the Puppy examined by a Florida licensed and registered veterinarian within three days from date of purchase. If the veterinarian fails to give the Puppy a clean bill of health, Buyer must notify the Seller immediately. Seller reserves the right to have the Puppy re-examined by its veterinarian at its cost. If the Puppy is then found not to be in good health, Seller will resume possession if this is agreeable to both parties. Seller does not accept responsibility for contagious disease diagnosed after 3 days from date of purchase. Your dog has been tested and examined for many conditions to assure his health. Heat stroke, exhaustion, dehydration and other heat related conditions are not covered in any way.
6. Spayed or Neutered. The Puppy shall be spayed or neutered with one year of its date of birth. The Puppy’s registration will be kept by Seller until proof is provided that the Puppy has been spayed or neutered.
7. Right of First Refusal. If the Buyer is unable to keep the Puppy for any reason, the Buyer agrees to offer to the Seller the first chance to take the Puppy back. If the Buyer elects to re-sell the Puppy, the Buyer must notify the Seller with the new name and address of the new buyer and the Seller must consent to the new owners prior to the re-sale of the Puppy. Buyer agrees not to sell the Puppy to any retail company or establishment.
8. The Buyer's Responsibility. The Buyer agrees to take good care of the Puppy, feed and house the Puppy properly (indoors), maintain shots, control the Puppy on a harness or leash when in public and when off the premises of the Puppy’s. The Puppy’s outdoor area will be fenced in and secure, or acceptable provisions will be made to assure the Puppy is safe any time she is outdoors. Buyer agrees to give the Puppy proper physical and emotional care and welfare. The Buyer must agree to housing the Puppy indoors as its primary housing. If the Puppy is found to be allowed to run freely, running at large, creating a public nuisance, or found to be neglected, abused or allowed to live in poor health or poor conditions the Seller has all rights to repossession of the Puppy with no refund to the buyer. The death, injury or loss of said the Puppy due to theft, carelessness, recklessness, abuse, neglect, heat stroke or accident will not entitle the Buyer to any compensation from the Seller.…