EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT
Between Non -Linear Pro (Lessor)
Quick Take Video (Lessee)
1. Parties - This is a Lease Agreement between Non Linear Pro ("Lessor"), a company organized under the laws of Georgia, and Quick Take Video , a video production company under the laws of Georgia, pursuant to which Lessor agrees to lease one video editing device owned by Lessor to Quick Take Video, and Quick Take Video agrees to hire such equipment from Lessor on a 30-day trial basis
2. Leased Equipment - The item listed below are the item that is the subject of this agreement (the "Leased Equipment"). The list of Leased Equipment may be amended from time to time in a writing signed by both parties.
* 1 linear production device *
3. Term and Termination
a. The term of this Lease Agreement shall be for a period of one month, beginning December 15, 2012 and ending on January 15, 2013.
b. Upon expiration of this Agreement will pay the costs of shipping the Leased Equipment to Non Linear Pro.
c. Either party may terminate this Lease Agreement without cause by giving written notice to the other party within thirty (30) days. The parties shall deal with each other in good faith during the 30-day period after which any such notice has been given. Upon any such early termination, Quieck Take Video will relinquish possession of the Leased Equipment to Lessor and Quick Take Video will have no further obligation to make payments under this Agreement. If Lessor requests termination, Lessor shall bear all costs of removing the Leased Equipment from the location where it is being utilized by Quick Take Video. If Quick Take Video requests termination, at Lessor's option Quick Take Video shall either turn over possession at the location where the Leased Equipment is being utilized, or bear the cost of returning the Leased Equipment to Non Linear Pro.
4. Payments - In consideration for the use of the Leased Equipment, for so long as this Agreement remains in force, Quick Take Video agrees to pay Lessor the sum of $500.00 per month per device upon agreement to initiate lease beyond 30-day trial period. The first such payment will be due on December 15,2012, and thereafter payments will be due on or before the 15th day of each month, with the twelfth and final payment to be made on or before November 15, 2012. Payments will be made by ACH or Check.
5. Use of Leased Equipment - The Leased Equipment will be used by Hal J., supervisor of Quick Take Video based in Atlanta, GA or by other professionals designated as appropriate. Quick Take Video shall otherwise have unrestricted use of the Leased Equipment during the term of this Agreement, at whatever locations within its office building Quick Take Video may desire.
6. Maintenance - Lessor shall be responsible for any and all routine maintenance required by the Leased Equipment during the term of this Agreement. Any such required maintenance shall be performed at the location where Quick Take Video is using the Leased Equipment.
7. Notices - Any notice or other communication to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be sent to the parties at the following addresses:
| Non Linear Pro | |
| |6500 Peachtree