Fill in ALL of the following:
1. Misael Cueva
2. (B) Clarence, Kiana
3. (G) Scardino, Elizabeth
1. He was well known for his paintings on the ceiling of Rome's Sistine Chapel the Pieta.
2. Was a sculptor, painter and architect widely considered to be one of the greatest artists of the Italian Renaissance period
3. His resulting work, most notably his Pietà and David sculptures and Sistine Chapel ceiling paintings, has been carefully tended and preserved, ensuring that future generations would be able to view and appreciate
Breakout Room Instructions:
1. Work with your teammates to choose ONE Renaissance man to research
2. List all names on this workfile
3. Write THREE separate clues, in complete sentences, on this workfile
4. Write your answer to the Reflection Question on this workfile
5. Paste an IMAGE on this workfile – it could be a picture of the Renaissance Man himself, or something that would give a clue about him
6. Split up the workload during the LL – Each of you contribute a CLUE; work together on the Reflection
7. NO DA VINCI
What to Submit:
1. This completed workfile
a. Name That Renaissance Man – 50 points
b. Completed Notes – 50 points
2. File Name: LL_4_04Renaissance
The Renaissance (Notes from the LL, 50 points)
I. What is the Renaissance?
Scholarship from Greece and Rome were lost to Europe, but preserved by the Islamic world.
Knights/soldiers returning from