2. The three guidelines for anticipating management reactions are (1) prior to the crisis during normal day-to day operations, (2) at the moment some event triggers the crisis, and (3) during the crisis situation that triggers the event. These guidelines are the stages for ________. crisis management
3. A social definition of marketing says marketing is the process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating, offering, and freely exchanging products and services of value with others
4. If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour …show more content…
19. What are the four characteristics of a marketing audit?
Comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic
20. A music school in Boyles Height, LA, specializes in teaching the guitar and the violin. After a spurt in growth and a few successful years, the school is experiencing a slowdown in sales and stability in its profits due to an increase in competition. The school is in the ________ stage of its life cycle. maturity 21.New-to-the-world products are ________. new products that create an entirely new market
22.BMW's "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all examples of ________.
23. ABC Technology is nearing completion on their product and market research has discovered a competitor is also close to launching a similar product. ABC has decided launch before their competition, this is called ________
24.Which of the following is a strategy that uses the manufacturer’s sales force, trade promotion money, or other means to induce intermediaries to carry, promote, and sell the product to end users?
25.The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda ________. sustainability 26.Which method identifies the