PART TIME - MBA
MANAGING HUMAN CAPITAL
Student of MBA
ID NO: L0010KGKG1113
ERP is the original name of Enterprise Resource Planning; it is the general name given to the integrated management system that provides efficient use of all the resources such as machinery, needed workforce, material for the production of goods and services in enterprises. In classical systems each department uses different software to meet their needs. ERP, in a single database that collects all of these needs are software. Generally when you think ERP, production and resource planning is the first that comes to mind. However, in the simplest sense, the benefits of the sales process are going to be so much for companies.
Mostly, if process cannot be properly coordinated between departments, the unclear information flow causes. Usually the answer to customers would be "I ask to the store" as a result of this process. From the ERP production process, dating to the warehouse organization and delivery of products has been integrated one with the process.
ERP materials a compatible actual appearance of the essential job operations, utilising known the information store kept by a method of database management. Enterprise Resource Planning Programs follow job sources money, basic supplies, capacity of production and job undertakings, the information of purchasing, order, business wages. The implementations which renovate the ERP program divide information (data) among production department, purchase, sale, accounting departments and others which processed the information. ERP provided data flow amongst every business function, and directs contacts that do not include shareholders (Bidgoli, Hossein, 2004, p. 707)
System of ERP software is really expensive billion sectors that ensure program structures that business facilitator a different of company systems in Turkey and Europe. Computer software expenditures has come the biggest sector of spend in US-based for ten years. Although it seems ERP software programs in large companies, small companies have increasingly began to use ERP programs.
We analysed CPM-ERP software and this essay gives you information about company of CPM Master Software.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Drawing on HR models, critically explain its historical development and current market contexts, together with a profile of the company’s human capital
1.1. Story of CPM MASTER ERP
1.2. Financial Controlling and Restructuring
1.3. Process of growth
2. Critically discuss its recruitment and selection in relation to strategic human resources initiatives. Make relevant recommendations as to how it could improve this process.
2.1. Graduates of University
2.2. Experienced and techniques candidates
2.3. Improvement activities
3. Discuss its approach to HRD and explain how this could be improved
3.1. Graduates of University
3.2. Technical & experienced consultant
3.3. Special Interest Teams
3.4. Improvement activities
4. Critically evaluate the classical theories of motivation and from your own discussion of these theories propose a hybrid theory which may combine the most meaningful characteristics from a range of these theories and which you believe will have practical value in this organisation.
4.1. Maslow's Hierarchy Theory and McClelland motivational theory
4.2. McGregor Theory X and Theory Y
4.3. Vroom Expectancy Theory
4.4. Stacy j. Adams Equity Theory
4.5. Result of Hybrid Theory
5. You are required to present a paper at a senior HR management meeting in your chosen company on the subject of Change Management, advising your audience of the overall implications of change in the context of maintaining competitive advantage.
1. CPM Master ERP Company`s HR models and Historical Process CPM MASTER ERP is known flexibility, compliance with