Marketing plan management
Juliana Silva Brandao
Marketing Management plan
1. Marketing activities
The market for home-wares in Brisbane is estimated last year at $175 million per annum with an anticipated growth rate of the percent in the coming year.
Here I outline the following marketing objectives:
• 12% market share (up from 11%)
• Increase in sales by 8.5% over last year’s result
No expansion stores are planned during this phase of consolidation and on average the …show more content…
Return of investment will be reported from management department to ensure that shareholders understand the company’s status and can compare with the numbers from the budget established in the beginning of the financial year. This determines the profit generated as a result of marketing investment.
Market share – the company will develop reports with all collected data, internal and external, also from the industry and consultants in order to present the current performance against the targets. Report will contain the organisation’s revenues as a portion of the total revenue generated for our market.
Once we established our KPIs for each team, it is important to regularly assess their performance against those agreed targets. With this information the manager will discuss and reflect on:
1. Redefine main responsibilities and tasks
2. Discuss personal satisfaction
3. Feedback regarding challenges faced
4. Feedback regarding the positive aspects
5. Review personal performance
6. Discuss areas of improvement
7. Desire or need for specific training
8. Team dynamics
9. Options and changes to be explored.
It is important to delegate the appropriate amount of tasks for each marketing activity, and depending on the responsibilities I suggest that a team should be