THE INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY ON THIS FORM WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENCE.
Section 1 Personal details
38 Tettenhall Road
Home Telephone Number:
Mobile Telephone Number:
National Insurance Number:
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Do you hold a full UK driving licence?
If yes, Do you have any points or convictions etc? :
Do you hold or are you able to obtain, a credit card?
Please state current Salary Package including benefits & holidays:
£6.19. 20 days paid holidays and 10% staff discount
You are required to provide evidence of the above details at your interview by bringing with you original and copies:
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (Passport / Birth Certificate etc)
Photo Driving Licence & Counterpart
Copy of a recent utility bill with your full address
Your last 3 months wage slips
Proof of a bank account to receive your wages
Section 2 Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence?
Have you any prosecutions pending?
If yes, please give details / dates of offence(s) and sentence:
Section 3 Health
Number of days absent in the last 2 years:
Please state number of times in the last 2 years:
Are you registered disabled?
If yes please provide your disability number and details:
Section 4 Education
Name of School
Examinations taken and Qualifications Gained (Specify Grades)
Copland Community School, London
CITY OF WESTMINSTER COLLEGE
GCSE MATHS C, ENGLISH C, DOUBLE AWARD SCIENCE CC, MEDIA STUDIES C, GERMAN C, HUMANITIES C, GNVQ ICT PASS
PSYCHOLOGY C, COMMUNICATION STUDIES B, ENGLISH LITERATURE AND LANGUAGE C
Section 5 Employment Record
Please list chronologically, starting with current or last employer
Name and Address of Employer
Job Title/Job Function/ Responsibilities:
Salary and Reason for Leaving
B&M Stores Wolverhampton
Primark Stores, Oxford Street, London
· Arranging stock in the warehouse/Operating the Forklift/Offloading & loading double deck trucks
· Managing a team of night staff and delegating tasks accordingly/Keeping diary handover updated
· Maintaining the cleanliness of the shop floor and replenishing stock for next day’s trading
· Being a key holder means that I am in charge of locking up the store in the early hours of the morning.
· Cash handling
· Worked in customer service/dealt with complaints/enquiries
· Worked on the shop floor replenishing stock
· Working to tight deadlines - Increased time management & organisational skills
· Answering phone calls - demonstrated good interpersonal skills/Meet and Greet customers
· Using spreadsheets to complete banking/Data input - Improved my IT skills including proficiency in word processing.
· Providing administrative and secretarial support/Good working knowledge of Opera
. Serving guests at the bar/restaurant on a rota basis
· Worked on the tills and successfully sold…