Success for Brazil Geographic Description of the Market Environmental Analysis - Political Risks - Legal Environment Economic Analysis Cultural Analysis Demand Estimation Buyers in International Marketplace Potential Target Markets Market Potential of Targeted Buyer and Consumer Segments Competitive Analysis Business - Marketing Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word detailed outline of the first portion of your International Marketing Plan. Include at least one paragraph addressing each of the following items:
· Describe the product or service and why it might be successful in your selected country.
· Provide the geographic description of the market.
· Conduct an environmental analysis that addresses the following:
o Political risks
o Legal environment
o Economic analysis
o Cultural analysis
o Demand estimation
· Analyze of the various types of buyers in the international marketplace and the factors that influence their purchasing decisions.
· Identify potential target markets in a global environment.
· Evaluate the market potential of targeted buyer and consumer segments.
· Conduct a competitive analysis—SWOTT
o Trends Summarize
Many college students have roommates and live in dorms so they can save a little bit of money. Remember that your surrounding environment can affect your college success. You will find that staying in a dorm is fun, but you might get more work done if you live on your own or with your parents.
The file MKT 450 Week 3 Detailed International Marketing Plan Outli...
Follow the link Now for full guide - https://bitly.com/1wyQCC9
Many college students have roommates and live in dorms so they can save a little bit of money. Remember that your surrounding environment can affect your college success. You will find…