Lack of Social Reform
Rise of Nazi’s
Opposition from the right
Opposition from the left
Constitutional Weakness-Article 48/Hindenburg
SPERM-SOCIAL POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, RELIGIOUS, MILITARY.
1. What year did AS join N party?
2. What even occurred in Sept 1939?
Outbreak of WWII
3. In what month of 1943 did Speer attend the Posen conference?
4. Hitler’ Architect Speer took over?
5. What year did G armaments production reach it’s peak?
6. What Year was he born?
7. Name a labour camp he visited?
8. Prison release date?
9. What year did he do Reich chancellery?
10. What year was he anointed to built Nuremburg rally site?
To be done-
1. Revise WWI completely
2. Study/Complete short/long respose booklets
3. Study Weimar Essay
4. Finish new essay
5. Study Speer essay
The Golden years/Stresemann questions
1. Briefly describe how Stresemann tried to improve other countries views of Germany.
- Stresemann introduces the Locarno pact, an agreement between Germany, France, Great Britain and Belgium which stated that neither country would invade each other, as Germany had accepted that they would not re-gain land they had lost due to the Treaty of Versailles.