Module 1: Driving is Your Responsibility:
Complete the K-W-L information below.
K- What you Know
Discuss two things you know about driving.
1. Always wear a seatbelt to be safe.
2. Always keep your eyes on the road, don’t text and drive.
W—What you Want to know
Discuss two things you want to know about driving.
1. How to be able to pay attention to everything while driving at the same time.
2. The best way to avoid accidents.
L—What you Learned
Discuss at least two new things you learned from Module One.
1. You have to be familiar with the way your car works and handles before taking it on the road.
2. your license can be revoked or suspended for too many tickets.
If you do not have your permit, please provide the last four digits of your social security number so that your teacher can issue your drug and alcohol certificate. My last four digits are:
Module 2: The Driver:
Complete one option below.
Aha Moments: Aha moments are times when you have been reading something and the text suddenly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Please use complete sentences and proper spelling and grammar.
Describe three aha moments that you had as you worked through Module Two.