• Read the marketing definition www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing. • Using the above definition of marketing, what does a marketer do?
Marketers try to sell their products and services to customers by communicating of its value.
• What makes a good marketer?
Good communication skills.
If I go to apply for a credit card suitable for my business
1. What do I need?
2. What else do I need?
Good credit limit that suit for my business
3. What do I want?
Less fees and interest
4. What else might I want?
More interest free period
The following decisions would fall under which
‘P’ from the marketing mix?
– Sending out a press release announcing a new senior staff member
– Offering 10% discount for cash payments
– Opening a new branch in a large regional area
– Producing a smaller size deposit book
Visit the ABS website and based on your interpretation of the information: 1. What is the current population of Australia?
2. What are some current interesting facts about the Australian population?
One birth every 1 minute and 44 seconds
One death every 3 minutes and 32 seconds
A net gain of one international migration every 2 minutes and 19 seconds
Those above factors are leading to increase total population of one person every 1 minute and 23 seconds. 3. In your opinion, how might knowledge about population trends influence marketers?
Marketers have an idea of target market and when they promote…