Clark University – College of Professional and Continuing Education/GSOM
Dennis G. Wadsworth, Professor
Course Project/Presentation Grading Sheet (minimum requirements)
(10) Web site should consist of at least 6 pages, covering:
About Page (the company or organization)
Product or Service Page
Contact Page/Order page or both (CGI Format)
Management/Philosophy Page/Site “Hook”
Links/Testimonials and/or other Useful visitor pages
(45) Based on design components learned in class, your site should include elements of:
Frames – Including graphic menu interface (HTML and CSS, Page E2)
CSS text and layout designations throughout
Textured Background(s) – graphically created
Banner with link – 468x60 pixels/20K Maximum size
Create your own headers and titles for every page
Photographs to include borders/drop shadows or other graphic technique to highlight
Create graphically enhanced company logo
Site look and feel should encompass all site pages.
(10) Web pages are presented online and available for access by way of URL link/domain name from the browser address line.
(5) While not specific in terms of the approach required, your web pages should present a “look and feel” that is reflected throughout the site. Employ elements of graphic design learned in class.
(2) Include on your homepage a Copyright notice, reference to yourself as the web