Hook: Could you be working out to much? Even though it is good to work out your heart needs a break! If you work out intensly everyday your heart can become too muscular and can soon lead to heart problems and/or death. Give your heart a break by taking a day off from your work out.
1. How often do you work out?
2. Do you watch your heart rate when you work out?
3. Do you take days to relax?
4. How often do you check your pulse?
5. Do you know what too much working out can do to your heart?
1. I work out twice a week.
3. Yes I work out on Monday and Wednesday.
4. I check my pulse after every workout.
5. No, but I make sure that I don’t work out too much.
1. Due to an injury I am unable to work out, but I use to work out 4 days a week.
3. Yes. Fridays.
5. You can get torn muscles or tight I.T. bands.
1. 5 days a week.
3. No. Not really.
4. Every day that I work out.
I learned that it is very important to take care of your body and stay in shape, but your heart needs a break. To check your heart rate you can get a heart rate monitor. A heart rate monitor is an electronic device that reads your heart rate during your activity and shows you your heart rate and if your heart rate is too fast. I also learned that it is important to check your pulse during and after your activity to ensure that your heart isn’t…