Emergency maintenance services are provided for our residents according to the criteria below. For assistance after business hours, please call the maintenance technician’s pager number 757-308-9873.
Emergencies: We will provide an immediate response 24 hours a day. In the event one of the following emergencies occurs, the after-hours maintenance technician should be contacted as soon as possible. Emergencies include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Total loss of electrical power
• Loss of heat, or water
• No hot water
• Burst plumbing or flowing water (Residents are responsible in cold weather to keep sufficient heat in their apartment to prevent plumbing from freezing and bursting; any damage due to insufficient heat will be charged to the Resident.)
• Sewer back-up
• Water leak caused by heavy rain
• Security problems (broken lock, broken glass, broken doors, burned out exterior lights, etc.)
• Loss of air conditioning, if the temperature is above 80 degrees (response at the discretion of Management)
• Clogged toilet (if only one bathroom -- resident asked to plunge first)
• Clogged sink or tub
• Refrigerator breakdown (between Friday 5:00 p.m. and Sunday midnight)
• Anything with the potential to cause damage or harm to persons or property, e.g., inoperable smoke detector, broken or unsecured windows or doors, smoke or fire (CALL FIRE DEPARTMENT FIRST)
Non-Emergencies: Will be repaired by the maintenance technician during normal weekday business hours. Non-emergencies include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Inoperable dishwasher
• Inoperable disposal
• Inoperable washer/dryer
General maintenance requests can be made at the Rental Office during regular office hours. Resident-caused damages will result in charges to the resident.
Although we appreciate your kindness and recognition of a job well done, TIPS TO EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER KINDS OF GRATUITY OR COMMISSION, ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Electricity must be connected in the leaseholder’s name from the day the Lease begins and must remain connected throughout the entire lease period. Any electrical service, which is not covered under your service during the lease term, may be billed to you to…