In this part of the assignment I am going to be collecting different images of the gross structure from the body systems and write a short description about the functions.
The different body systems I am going to write about are:
Reproductive – male and female
This system role is there to make sure that the body will get enough oxygen. It can also be there to get rid of the carbon dioxide and the waste products that are in the tissue and will transport it to the lungs where then it will be removed when a person will breathe.
1. The Jugular vein will collect all the blood from the brain.
2. Then the carotid artery which are the two big veins in a persons neck, will supply a persons brain with the blood.
3. The arch of the aorta which is the largest artery in the body. Which this goes from a person’s heart.
4. Pulmonary vein is the largest vein that ill carry the blood from the lungs to the lest atrium of the heart.
5. Thoracic is the section of the aorta which is one of the largest arteries in the chest.
6. The abdominal aorta is the biggest artery which is in the abdominal cavity.
7. Inferior vena is the large vein that will carry the de-oxygenated blood from the lower body.
8. Pulmonary artery is the artery that carries the blood from the heart to the lungs.
9. Superior vena cava will carry the de-oxygenated blood which is in the upper body.
10. Subclavian veins that are the two larger veins on each of the side of a person body.
The respiratory system is the system that will supply the blood with oxygen to make sure that all the parts of the body will have oxygen.
1. Nasal cavity is the opening to the outside world.
2. Nostril is to help a person breath.
3. Larynx is a person’s voice box.
4. The both right and left lung is a very complex organ that will take in the gas that is a persons body needs which the oxygen and then will get rid of the carbon dioxide.
5. Trachea is what people will call the airway or the windpipe.
6. Pharynx is the throat which is connected to the nasal cavity.
Digestive system is the role that will break down foods in to smaller pieces so that the body can use it for energy.
1. Oesophagus is a passage which is from the pharynx to the stomach.
2. Stomach is to store the food temporally and then will digest the food later. When the food arrives at the stomach it will start the glands off one can give of the mucus it will then lubricate the food and the other will kill the bacteria.
3. The small intestine is where most of the breakdown of food is done and where most of the nutrients will be absorbed from the food.
4. The larger intestines are when the waste foods will be collected and will be turned into faces.
5. Rectum is when all the waste products will be kept until a person is ready to go to the bathroom.
6. The anus is where the waste products will come from.
Renal is the system that is involved with the producing urine it can include the kidneys, ureter, bladder and the urethra.
The kidneys will remove the waste products which are in the body by filtering them through the blood.
Ureter will connect the kidney to the urinary bladder and the urine will drained from the kidney and stored in the bladder.
The bladder is the part of the body’s urinary system. This is the organ that works with the kidney, ureter and urethra to collect the excrete urine.
The urethra will pass the urine out of the body.…