1. What are the differences between being a biological parent, an adoptive parent, and a foster parent? Adoptive parents take full responsobiltitu for raising a child, they are less than the biological parents. A biological parents are 2 parents who concieved a child they all provide the emotional love
2. What financial needs are parents obligated to provide and which are optional? Basic economical needs of a child which is clothes, food, shelter, and any health care.
3. What other needs might a child have that a parent is expected to provide? Safety, security, education, and any health care.
4. What are the qualities of a nurturing parent? Safety, security, educational needs and emotional needs.
Critical Thinking Questions
5. What qualities make a person a good parent? A bad parent? being a good listener, trying to understand what they are going through and also not putting pressure on them. A bad parent is being cold hearted and not caring about their child feel
6. Which parental responsibilities do you think would be the most challenging? Why? I think the most challenging would be financial responsibility because in this world everyonthing is revolved around money, Parents try to find a stable job so that they could pay bills, food, clothes etc. A lot I heard my mom stress about paying bills & hearing her say she needs a new job & I think that they want the best for us and they would want to provide for their children.
7. Which parental responsibilities