1 ripe avocado
1 teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce
1/4 small red onion
2 tablespoons of finely chopped coriander leaves
1 medium-sized ripe tomato
1 stick of celery
5 slices of bread to toast
Electric oven with an oven grill for toasting bread or a toaster
Potato masher or fork
Very sharp knife
Chopping board or large plate
Vegetable peeler (sometimes called a potato peeler)
METHOD (Take a photo of each step)
1. Toast the bread on the oven grill. (For safety reasons, remember to leave the griller door open )
2. Cut the toast into triangles and leave to cool on a plate.
3. Peel and mash the avocado in large bowl.
4. Squeeze lemon juice over the avocado so it will not go brown.
5. Finely chop red onion, celery, coriander and tomato on a chopping board.
6. Add onion, coriander, celery, sweet chilli sauce and tomato to the avocado and mix altogether.
7. Serve with toast and enjoy!
Assessment Tasks: 1. Insert ‘Clip Art’ pictures or internet photos for ingredients
2. Insert ‘Clip Art’ pictures or internet photos for utensils.
3. Add a small photo to each step in the procedure.
4. Essay: Write an informative piece of writing – a recount of today’s lesson.
| Possible score | Your score | Clip art pictures for ingredients | 5 | | Clip art pictures for utensils | 5 | | Photos for procedure | 10 | | Essay | | | Introduction: Interesting first…