P.O. Box 6050 Irvine, CA 92616-6050
Tel: 1-949-824-5991 Fax: 1-949-824-8065
Credit Card Authorization Form
The payment is on behalf of the student below.
Method of Payment
Please provide payment information. Transactions will be processed within 1-2 business days.
Credit Card Number
As appears on credit card
If different from billing address
I agree to pay the amount listed above on behalf of the student listed above, in accordance with the card issuer agreement.
Please fax to 1-949-824-8065
Please do not email as credit card information is not secure when sent by email.
I:\DATA\STUSERV\ECPI\AGENT INVOICING\Credit Card Authorization Form.docx
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS TO
JUST GOT EASIER!
UC Irvine Extension is working with Western Union Business
Solutions to provide international students an alternative to paying student bills. This payment option allows you to pay your student account balance in the currency of your choice and provides a simple and reliable way of initiating payments electronically.
Advantages of using this payment method include:
• You can easily obtain a foreign currency quote by choosing
“Pay with Foreign Currency” from the Student Accounts website
You have a lot to think about when applying to a university abroad, including entering international markets to make payments for tuition and other university fees. Some of the complications you can encounter using current payment processes (international wire transfers or bank drafts) include:
• There are NO additional transaction charges from Western Union
Business Solutions or UC Irvine Extension, though you may be charged a transaction fee by your bank
• Payments are in a currency different from your local currency.
• The exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks’ retail rates
• International wires are costly due to high banking fees.
• Retail exchange rates are high.
• Payment details provided by your banking institution to the university are sometimes incomplete, which can cause additional time for the university to apply the payment to your student account.
• You make your payment in the currency of your choice which will then be converted to U.S. Dollars
• The Western Union Business Solutions exchange rate is valid for
72 hours after the transaction is initiated, taking the uncertainty out of the total payment amount
• Payments received will include your reference information, which ensures that your payment reaches your student account quickly
• Payments will be electronically transmitted to UC Irvine Extension ensuring timely posting, typically 2-5 business days from when you initiate the payment
MAKING PAYMENTS VIA
THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
Wire or Direct
Credit to Bank
Wire or Direct
Credit to Bank
STEPS TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Step 1: Go to the Student Accounts website
• Visit http://unex.uci.edu/wubs/
• Enter student details (name, ID number, payment term)
• Pay tuition or fees
• Choose method of payment “Pay with Foreign Currency”
For payment support please contact:
Western Union Business Solutions
100 Summit Avenue, Montvale, NJ 07645
Toll Free: 1.877.218.8829