OF EDEN HAPPINESS
Team member: Na Liu (Trecia) weiwei Tong
Mutiara Beach Resort Penang heralds a n ew standard for Asian resort hotels. Loca ted on a prime beachfront at Teluk Baha ng, otherwise known as the 'glowing bay'
, it nestles in 7.3 hectares (18 acres) of l andscaped tropical greenery. All 438 of it s spacious rooms enjoy sea and garden v iews. Here in this paradise of comfort an d luxury, it has been claimed that nothin g is unusual.
How does Penang Mutiara run thei r operation management ?
1. In the face of business competition
- Good service
- Identify new operation strategies.
- Identify areas in operation.
- Describe how quality speed. Dependability, fle xibility and cost on the hotel external customer s and its benefits internally
2. Strategy changes in some conditions.
- Implement and develop long-term strat egies and compete with other premier h otel.
- Develop internal strategies to ensure q uality of service and low cost of operatio
- Establish a long-term relationship to its new and old customers.
3. Develop the long-term strategy of the hotel.
- Upgrade technology( such as wireless internet website, traffic map, booking online and e-pay ment)
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Continue improvement internally by developin g total quality management and ISO Standards.
- Adding advertisement through TV, Internet,