IBM PC Compatibles, Windows operating systems, MS-DOS 6.22, SCO UNIX Open Server, and IBM AIX (RS6000) UNIX.
• Bachelor of Science - Accounting.
• Masters in Business Administration
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
(Level II Deskside Support)
Manpower Professional, TX. May 2007 to January
Been working with the IBM crew under the umbrella of Manpower Professional in carrying out various system jobs in Organizations like Methodist Hospital, Washington Mutual Bank, KHOU-TV, In the oil and Gas companies; British Petroleum (BP), Williams Gas Pipeline Energy Company and Ace Cigna. Also worked in various departmental stores like Wal-Mart, Kohl’s, Linens N Things, Old Navy, Big Lots, Domino’s Pizza, GAP and Best Buy.
Below are some of the functions carried out:
• Cisco Networking Installation, Configuration and Testing of Routers and Switches to build Inter-networks.
• Deployment of Hubs, Routers, Switches and Assembly of Components
• De-installed old IBM POS(Point of Sale) and installed new POS equipments
• Replacement of hard drive, configuration and software upgrade of computer systems
• De-installed GroupWise Client, installed outlook and assisted users in setting up their accounts
• De-installed old IBM Signature Pads and replaced with new upgraded Signature Pads.
• General Point of Sale (POS) support.
• General Printers, Fax Machines and copiers support.
• Performed Patch Panel activities on Servers, Hubs, Routers and Switches by tracing cables, noting any discrepancies and updating the configuration database.
• Imaging and re-imaging PC’s for refreshing of desktops and laptops, data migration, data backup, data transfer and outlook setup. Troubleshooting and fixing failing PC’s.
• Worked successfully with various teams and carried out Team’s lead instructions most diligently.
RANDSTAD WORK SOLUTIONS, Houston, TX. March 2007 to May 2007 • High speed rapid training using scoring application software.
• Standardized techniques to populate, interpret, judge and evaluate variable responses in a very large scale.
• Much matured level of teamwork.
Customer Service Assistant
Kodi Communications, Houston, TX. Oct 2006 to March 2007 Enhancing cell phone delivery services to clients.
• Received inbound calls and delivered outbound courtesy calls
• Changed subscribers’ phone features
• Resolved billing issues with customers
• Assisted customers’ in setting up and using their phones
• Changed customers’ price plans and features
• Informed customers’ on the best plan that fit their needs
• Updated and verified customers’ accounts
Computer Engineering Consultants Ltd. Lagos, Nigeria Feb 2001 to March 2003 • Network Administration and support.
• Microsoft server administration.
• Hardware/Software local Area Network (LAN) support and implementation.
• Ensured workstations/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software/hardware solutions.
• Participated on project teams in the implementation of new/upgraded designs.
• Analyzed customer workflow and procedures to recommend operational support tools and technologies to satisfy customer needs.
• Ensured data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups, and database archive operations.
• Kept abreast of emerging operational support technologies and industry trends.
• Recommended changes and improvements to existing standards.
• Configured and Installed cash checking machines for clients.
Systems/Business Analyst (Officer)
Fortune International Bank Plc. Lagos, Nigeria. June 1999 to Feb 2001
• Worked on a Payroll system. The