EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT AND
• Factors, forces, situations, and events outside of the company that can affect its performance. • Include economic, global, demographics, technological, sociocultural, and political/legal issues.
• The external environment can affect managers through employment, assessing environmental uncertainty, and managing stakeholder relationships.
• Global organizations are companies that exchange goods and services with consumers and employ managerial and technical employees using financial sources and resources from other countries.
• Expanding a restaurant to meet the needs of those who have little time to enjoy a meal is a great plan.
• Implementing the same values a regular restaurant would have such as level of service and quality of food would have people coming back for more.
• Achieving this would require an increase in the levels of planning and ensuring staff is properly trained. MUMBAI'S MODELS OF SERVICE
• The Dabbawalas are an excellent example of customer service and teamwork skills.
• They show what good strong structure can achieve for any business. • Their system is simple yet very effective and time efficient.
MY WEEK AS A ROOM SERVICE
WAITER AT THE RITZ
• The Ritz is known for their excellent customer service skills and the way they go above and beyond their duties.
• They are all encouraged to do whatever they can to…