Click Link Below To Buy: http://hwcampus.com/shop/psc410-full-course/ mod 1 dq
Describe the most significant leadership challenges facing organizations today. Are you optimistic that these challenges can be overcome? Why or why not?
week 1 dq 2
The idea of “servant leadership” may be considered a paradox. Describe this paradox in the context of leadership.
week 2 dq 1
Review the "Core Values" media piece located within the topic materials. Select your basic 9 values that will provide the foundation for your "Personal Model of Leadership: First Level." Was it hard to narrow your selection to only 9 values? Why are these 9 values important to you? …show more content…
Describe your leadership style. What aspect will you change to serve society and the community?
Write an essay of 800-1,000 words in which you discuss and compare servant leadership and competency-based leadership. In your essay, be sure to discuss the following:
1. What are the strengths and weaknesses of a competency-based approach to leadership? What are the strengths and weaknesses of a servant leadership approach?
2. Compare servant leadership and competency-based leadership.
3. Explain why competency-based leadership is popular in many organizations.
4. Can leaders who are chosen for their competencies also demonstrate servant leadership qualities? Explain why or why not.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Use the following guidelines for incorporating source material into your writing:
1. At least one reference is required.
2. Directly quoted source material may not exceed 10% of the paper’s content.
3. Due to its inherent unreliability, Wikipedia is not considered an acceptable source for use in academic writing.
This assignment uses a grading rubric, "Essay: Servant Leadership and Competency-Based Leadership Rubric." Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the