Background of the Study
This section gives background information on the study by discussing any or all of the following in textual paragraph form:
The general area in Computer Science or Information Technology where the study may be classified.
Examples are the following:
1) For Payroll, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Inventory, Reservation, Library, etc. Systems, the general area which may be discussed is Information Systems.
2) For Expert Systems, CAIs, ICAIs, ITSs, etc., the general area is Artificial Intelligence.
3) For Editor Softwares, Utility Softwares, Compilers, etc., the general area is Software
4) For Multimedia Systems, Geographical …show more content…
Scope and Limitation
Discusses the boundaries of the system to be developed.
Enumerates items that will not be covered by the study.
Gives a general view of the features/characteristics of the output of the system.
Assumptions made about certain things stated in this section.
These are statements of what can be taken for granted about research project.
Methodology of the Study
Identifies the formal method that the proponents intend to follow in order to accomplish what have been set in the objectives. The formal methodologies are any of the software engineering systems analysis and design methodologies:
1. Waterfall model or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Model
System Engineering and