1 ¼ all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¾ cup butter = 1 ½ sticks
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup chopped peanuts
1) Combine flour, baking soda, salt & cinnamon in small bowl.
2) Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar & peanut butter in a bowl until creamy.
3) Beat in an egg.
4) Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5) Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanuts.
6) Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased sheet.
7) Preheat 375° for 7-10 mins.
2 tablespoons hot water (110°)
1 1/3 cups warm water
4-5 cups flour
1 package dry yeast
1/3 cup brown sugar
1) Preheat 400°
2) In a bowl mix hot water & dry yeast.
3) Stir in warm water.
4) Add brown sugar.
5) Add flour 1 cup at a time & mix well.
6) Knead about 5 mins & add flour if sticky.
7) Grease pans well.
8) Divide the dough into 12-16 equal portions & roll into a long roll & shape like a pretzel.
9) Fill a 3 quart pot sauce pot almost full with water. 10) Count the number of cups of water & put the same number of tablespoons baking soda per cup of water. 11) Bake for 10-12 mins.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 ½ – 2 lbs. ground chuck
10 oz. can french onion soup
21 oz. red kidney beans – undrained
8 oz. can tomato sauce
6 oz. can tomato paste
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons cumin
½ teaspoon black pepper
3 drops tabasco sauce
1) In a pot over medium heat, brown the meat in the oil breaking it up as it cooks.
2) Puree soup into a blender & pour over the meat.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients into pot.
4) Simmer over low heat stirring occassionally for at least 30 mins.
Pon Asian Wonton with Sweet Soy
1 lb. ground pork or chicken
½ cup white onion, minced
2 tablespoons ginger paste
¼ cup sweet soy sauce
½ bunch fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
*enough oil to have 1.5-2” layer in pan for shallow frying
Wonton skins (40)
1 cup water
1 cup all-purpose flour
Salt & pepper to taste
1) Saute onions & garlic 2-3 mins.
2) Add meat & ginger paste & cook it.
3) Stir in sweet soy sauce.
4) Remove from heat & add chopped cilantro & cover with lid & set aside.
5) Heat pan to medium high heat.
6) Dust surface with flour.
7) Lay out wonton wrapper.
8) Place approximately 1 teaspon of mixture in center of wrapper.
9) Wet the edges of wrapper & fold to make them look like a triangle 10) Place them in oil gently & fry on one side 30 secs-1 min & turn them with tongs. 11) Remove them from oil & drain on cooling rack & drizzle them with sweet soy sauce.
2 lbs. confectioners sugar
1 stick of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 large package coconut
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1) Mix all ingredients together.
2) Shape in a flat oval.
3) Dip in 12 ox. melted chocolate combined with ¼ stick wax in a double boiler.
1 ½ cup shell noodles
1 ½ cup twist noodles (ratini)
1 ½ cup hollow noodles (penne)
1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, chopped pepperonis, chopped jar of spaghetti sauce
12 oz. Mozzarella cheese
1) Cook noodles
2) Brown ground beef & onions
3) Add pepperonis & spaghetti sauce & heat until simmer
4) Place noodles in a 9x13 casserole dish & pour other mixture over & stir
5) Sprinkle cheese on top & bake 350° oven for 25-30 mins or until cheese is starting to brown.
1 16 oz. package oreos
1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
2 8oz. package semi-sweet baking chocolate melted
1) Crush 9 oreos to fine crumbs.
2) Crush remaining oreos to fine crumbs
3) Place in a bowl & mix with cream cheese until well blended
4) Roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter
6) Dip balls into melted chocolate & place onto waxed paper