This resume cover letter serves as an official inquiry of my interest in obtaining employment as a licensed practical nurse within your establishment. I have gained experience working on med surge units, express care clinics, ICU/CCU, recovery and observation care, transfusion services and a family medical residency clinic.
Based on my tenure and vast experience gained while working as an LPN for the past six years, I feel I would be an asset to your healthcare facility.
If positions are not currently available within your establishment, I am willing to accept employment within my current skill set pending positions opening up in my area of expertise.
Attached you will find a copy of my resume for review at your discretion. I am open and available for interview at your leisure with advance notification. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Malika Bristol Hair
Malika Bristol Hair, LPN
4821 Cottonwood Dr
Fayetteville, North Carolina, 28304
(910)368-8849 firstname.lastname@example.org Objective:
My objective is to obtain employment as a Licensed Practical Nurse using the skills and knowledge that I have gained over the past seven years. I am a performance and solution oriented professional that focuses on achieving results.
Areas of personal emphasis:
Effective communication skills-verbal and written
Possess strong work ethics
Highly adaptable to change
Time management & coaching personnel
Strong decision maker
Loyalty & commitment
Professional W ork experience: Licensed Practical Nurse
Carolina Rehabilitation Center
4600 Cumberland Road
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28306
October 15, 2013- present
Nursing Supervisor: Mr. Edwin Williams (910)429-1690 ext. 303
· Charge nurse for a 40 bed unit; working various 8 hour shifts
· Conducting new admission assessments of medications, treatments, and therapies according to the needs of the patient
· Administer medications and wound care
· Assess and notify the physician of any changes or decline concerning the patient
· Patient and family advocacy
Womack Army Medical Center
Department of Family Practice Clinic
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28310
October 2012-May 2013
Nursing Supervisor: Mr. Tim Newsome (910)907-8889
· Proactively assess the needs for daily clinic scheduling
· Assessment and triage using the PCMH model
· Administering immunizations for adults and pediatric patients
· Set up and assisted the physician with minor procedures to include: GYN, vasectomies,…