21305 48th Avenue West B211
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
Quality Production Specialist 3 – Req. No. 11-1017714
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Talented and accomplished professional with background in manufacturing, production, quality assurance and operations.
Applies principles of Lean manufacturing, 5S process, and value stream mapping:
- Participated in Accelerated Improvement Workshop (AIW) for forward join upper and lower sills. Worked with tooling and engineering to develop several tools for defect free, safe and time saving drill and installation process. Improved process by saving 16+ hours, taking less than 50% of the time taken prior to AIW. Practicing LEAN and 5S process.
- Developed plan for staging work areas for quick and time saving line moves; designated roles and responsibilities for factory employees.
- Accelerated improvement workshop (AIW) for Fujitsu tablet placement in 40-26 and 40-24 building; assure all tablets are accessible and free/clear during line moves.
- Worked with forward join team to perform tasks and duties to reach record move ready rate for the forward join on the 787 program with zero defects.
- 787 Value stream mapping in Position 0/1 workshop.
- Practice lean management methods such as being a good role model, use the Boeing values, and avoiding risks to improve manufacturing processes.
Familiar with product development, production ramping, and Quality Management System:
- Analyzed product quality, operations and processes and created plans to assure problem resolution and implemented corrective/preventative action.
- Assist in the reviewing and revising of Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures & metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed using established procedures.
- Employs the Defect Management Process which is the process improvement corrective action system.
- Effectively tracked and minimized process defects and errors and therefore reduced the costs associated with product building.
- Collected and verified data to support analysis of process data, metrics, models, and flows to identify root cause of routine problems and quality issues.
- Consistently work to improve production, reduce costs, and increase both product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent knowledge of engineering related software/business systems; REDARS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, CATIA, IVT, ETAC and Velocity.
Outstanding leadership, motivational, and communication skills:
- Proven ability to lead high performance teams; able to adapt and collaborate in difficult circumstances.
- Employee involvement team leader: facilitate, plan and organize team discussion at weekly team meetings, encourage involvement of team members.
- Work with diverse teams as well as quality, engineering, and management to identify and work through production issues on the floor.
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs such as: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Boeing Company, Everett, WA 3/07 to Present
Manufacturing Technician Team Lead
- Maintain and utilize the manufacturing bar charts daily.
- Assist team members in build process; help coach, train, inspire others, and support team members on/off the airplane.
- Coordinate with first line supervisor to identify overtime requirements.
- Follow and adhere to daily management process sheets, and business procedures of the support cell.
- Lead and improve shop safety practices; assign housekeeping duties.
- Focus on customer requirements, supplier issues, quality standards, monitor 1st pass quality and continuous improvements, and set high expectations.
- Monitor job time and build plan which includes, but not limited to, assigning resources to ensure schedules are met and deliver results.
- Be proficient and acquire knowledge of team’s entire…