1. The A biological parent is a parent who has conceived biological mother or biological father rather than adopted a child and whose genes are therefore transmitted to the child. An adoptive parent a person assumes the parenting of another, usually a child, from that person's biological or legal parents and, in so doing, permanently transfers all rights and responsibilities, along with affiliation, from the biological parents or parents. A foster parent is basically once a child or sibling group is placed in your home, a new journey begins that can last anywhere from overnight to several months. After the immediate safety of the child has been addressed, the next priority is reunifying child with their birth family
2. . . . I think parents need to provide love, support, guidance, education and fun as well as the basic needs of a safe home, food, clothing and medical care. Until there of age to do all these thing for themselves.
3. Going on field trips hair nails etc., phone bill things like that
4. Nurturing children, building a loving and caring relationship is not always easy. With patience and love you can do it! Every child needs parents who can notice and appreciate their special qualities. When siblings are involved, trying to treat each equally usually backfires and undermines children's individuality. Critical thinking questions
1. Think a bad parent is someone that doesn’t teach their children anything, and that act like they make no mistakes. I mean by that if I don't teach my child or show my child love, kindness, caring compassion, responsivity, and ways to deal with anger or sadness, education, trust, honesty act. The parent that isn't there to share and teach right from wrong, because they are too busy to know what is going on in their child’s life. The parents that are greedy and run around in high dollar clothes while their kids are dressed in rags really bug me to. Good parenting basic role of a parent is someone who brings up their children