By: Diana Spencer, Tamaria Howe, Kendarrius Baily, Kyle Norris
RULERS BEFORE CAESAR
Rome's first emperor.
He conquered Britain.
He was insane.
Before he was emperor he destroyed the great Jewish temple of Solomon
He was a great conquer.
He built Hadrian's Wall to shield the province from the northern barbarians.
He split the empire into two parts western and eastern.
He was the first Christian emperor.
He was the last emperor of Rome.
He was the last ‘great’ emperor.
The last emperor of Constantinople.
BEGINNING OF ROME
• The Roman Empire has been around for so many decades that it is called the “entered city”
• It was ruled by Kings
• After the first seven Kings, they took it upon themselves to rule with council. • At first the senate advised the king now he appointed the council.
• Council ruled only a year.
• From approximately 25 BC the empires population was about 56,500,000.
• They started using a currency sestertius
• The first two centuries of the Empires existence were a period of unprecedented political stability and property.
Procedure: for courts and trials
Fathers over Families
Legal guardianship and inheritance laws
Accusation and possession
Tarts and delegates