1. A briefly stated clear idea around which an ad or marketing campaign is organized.
2. Advantages, traffic generated can be extremely targeted & social media tools are relatively inexpensive. Disadvantages, visitors mainly go to social media sites to socialize, and are not interested in advertising.
5. Maintain eye contact with the speaker. To follow oral directions you must carefully listen as the directions are presented. Look the speaker directly in the eye to keep yourself focused and listening throughout the time you are receiving the directions.
7. Some are designed to get a company to a defined sales level, a funding objective, or the achievement of some other growth goal.
8. Visual merchandising can be defined as everything the customer sees, both exterior and interior, that creates a positive image of a business and results in attention, interest, desire and action on the part of the customer.
9. While the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has safety recommendations for workplaces, your retail store is only as safe as you keep it.
10. The study explores the impact of these factors, along with several retail buyer demographics, on retail buyer's likelihood of listening to future sales presentations and placing an order.
11. A wholesaler only fulfils orders from retailers and assumes no role other than satisfying retailer demands. A distributor, on the other hand, in addition to executing passively received orders, acts as a sales representative for the producer.
12. Open & close out register & terminal and prepare deposit slips. Calculate price changes.
13. Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning is an integrated business management process. This process allows organizations to develop a supply and demand plan that helps the business better understand the demand of the products and services offered by the business.
14. Materials being returned to vendors for repair, credit, refund, replacement or exchange must also be insured for the full value of the goods. Any items damaged, or lost in transit becomes the responsibility of the party retaining ownership during transit.
19. The price of keeping digital materials for the long term is of vital interest for libraries and other cultural memory organizations. When you find damaged inventory, you should write a description of the damage before you have it cleaned up.
21. Technologies surrounding new forms of data and analytics are driving better operations and raising the level of understanding of customer behaviors.
22. Interactive mirrors, video, and touch screens to enhance the in-store experience for shoppers.
23. Online businesses have better customer service report.
24. Supply and demand is perhaps one of the most fundamental concepts of economics and it is the backbone of a market economy.
25. Consumer wants and needs should drive marketing decisions, and no strategy should be pursued until it passes the test of consumer research.
26. The opportunity cost of a choice is the value of the best alternative forgone, in a situation in which a choice needs to be made between several mutually exclusive alternatives given limited resources.
27. Employment due to higher spending on goods and services such as food & transportation.
28. Inflation, taxes, economic growth, unemployment, and recession.
30. Desire for gain, fear of loss, comfort and convenience, security and protection, and pride of…