Coursework 1 – Research Proposal
Friday 11th October 2013
Feedback Target Date:
Friday 1st November
1. Complete an Assignment Submission Form ensuring that you enter your correct ID number.
2. You are required to submit a hard copy of your work and to submit electronically via Turnitin on the submission date by no later than 1pm. Do not attempt to submit assignments to lecturing staff.
3. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to retain both an electronic and a hard copy of your assignment for future reference. You may be required to produce a copy of your assignment.
4. You are reminded of the UCFB regulations on cheating and plagiarism. In submitting your assignment you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations.
5. Late submission within 2 weeks of the deadline will result in the mark for the assignment being capped at 40%. Beyond two weeks the work will not be marked.
Instructions to Students/Checklist: Specify whether it is a group or individual assignment, the word length and any abnormal submission instructions.
All written work must be word-processed and should state at the end of the proposal, the total number of words used.
You must provide a reference list using the Harvard system at the end of the proposal.
This assignment tests the following Learning Outcomes for the module:Delete any that do not apply and ensure that alternative instructions are entered in the box above.
1. Critically review and analyse literature pertaining to the…