As you complete your assignment, be sure to meet the following guidelines:
1. Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
2. APA formatting: All resources should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
3. No citation is necessary.
4. Length: 450 words typed double-spaced pages.
5. Font size and type: 12-point Times New Roman.
6. Assignment due dates are;
a) Wednesday, January 22, 2012 for the PM class, and
b) Thursday, January 24, 2012 for the AM class.
7. Submit your assignment as an attachment in Engrade.
A cover page according to guidelines given in class is expected. Submitting you assignment without a cover page you run the risk of having marks deducted from your assignment.
Grading Rubrics- Critical Thinking Assignment.
|Criteria |Non-performance |Basic |Proficient |Distinguished |
|Define and explain the |Does not define and explain|Define but does not explain |Define and explain critical |Define and explain critical |
|attributes of critical |critical thinking |critical | |thinking in great detail and|
|thinking | | | |with clarity |
|Define and explain the |Does not define and explain|Does but does not explain |Does not define and explain|Define and explain in great|
|attributes of the individual|attributes |attributes |attributes |detail and with clarity |
|Demonstrate an understanding|Does not demonstrate an |Demonstrate limited |Demonstrate knowledge of |Demonstrate thorough