Each student will write a self-analysis essay after delivering his/her how-to speech. The paper is worth 25 points. Your paper should demonstrate college-level writing skills, with attention to grammar and spelling. Be sure to write using well-developed paragraphs. Be sure to include an introduction and conclusion. Describe specific behaviors from your speech to support your opinions and incorporate terms and concepts from the text to demonstrate your understanding of the concepts. The following questions may help you to analyze your speech. Do not number your page and answer each of these questions in a list. You are to write a college-level analysis paper in paragraph form that addresses the issues raised by these questions:
1. Using specific examples from your how-to speech, what would you say are your top three (3) strengths as a speaker?
2. Using specific examples from your how-to speech, what would you say are your top three (3) weaknesses as a speaker?
3. Analyze your delivery. Be sure to include both the vocal and physical aspects of delivery in your discussion.
4. What kinds of feedback from your audience did you notice and how did this feedback affect your speech? (Consider both verbal and nonverbal feedback.)
5. What types of noise were present during your speech? How might these have affected your message? (Be sure to define “noise” correctly!)
6. What would you do differently if you could redo the how-to speech…