By Alexandria Lyons
Singapore Botanic Gardens
• National garden
• Opens from 5am – 12 midnight
• Burkill hall and the vip orchird garden.
Used to be home to the directors.
This dish is called Laksa is Chinese dish. They have elements of
Peranakan culture. There are two main types of Laksa curry laksa an assm – Laska.
Crabs -chilli pepper. 1 of the most famous cooking with crabs.
Dim Sum Inspired by Hong Kong which isn’t Made for one person its made for a group of people. For a
Chinese sharing custom.
There are four languages in
Singapore one is Malay the other three include English, Mandarin,
Tamil. Mandarin had gained status since the introduction of Chinesemedium schools; Malay was deemed the "most obvious choice" for the
Malay community; and Tamil for the largest Indian ethnic group in
Singapore, in addition to being "the language with the longest history of education in Malaysia and Singapore
• Changi museum The Changi Museum in east
Singapore is dedicated to remembering the events surrounding the Japanese occupation of Singapore and specifically the lives and experiences of the thousands of civilian and Allied prisoners of war who were held in the Changi prison camp area
• Kranji War Cemetery was founded as a hospital burial place during the Japanese occupation of
Singapore in World War II. Following the war, it became a veterans’ cemetery and today Kranji
War Cemetery in the northern Singapore region of
Kranji is home to 4,458 marked graves
• Singapore's climate is classified as tropical rainforest, with no true distinct seasons
• Transport within Singapore is mainly land-based. Many parts of
Singapore are accessible by road,