SKY Toxicology Announces Sixteen New
Addiction Treatment Scholarship Winners.
SKY Toxicology congratulates the winners of the SKY Toxicology ?Pass The Torch?
Scholarship Awards. The scholarships are donated by SKY Toxicology to alcohol and drug addiction treatment facilities for their active patients who can?t afford treatment.
San Antonio, TX, October 16, 2014 /PressReleasePing/ - SKY Toxicology congratulates the winners of the SKY Toxicology “Pass The Torch” Scholarship Awards. The scholarships are donated by SKY Toxicology to alcohol and drug addiction treatment facilities for their active patients who can’t afford treatment.
To date, SKY Toxicology has donated $260,000 and will continue the contest until reaching the $500,000 in total. Recently SKY chose an additional sixteen random winners from the two most recent drawings, first at the Moments of Change Conference, Palm Beach, Florida, on
October 2nd. The winners are:
1. Casa de Amigas, Phoenix, AZ
2. Futures of Palm Beach, Palm Beach, FL
3. Beachway Therapy Center, Delray Beach, FL
4. Reality Counseling Services, Lumberton, NC
5. Piedmont Rescue Mission, Burlington, NC
6. Hillcrest Hall Pathways Inc., Mt. Sterling, KY
The second round of winners were drawn at The Lifestyle Intervention Conference, Las
Vegas, Nevada, on October 7th.
7. Benchmark Recovery, Manor, TX
8. Women in New Recovery, Mesa, AZ
9. The Control Center, Beverly Hills, CA
10. Dees House, Fountain Valley, CA
11. Mountainside Treatment Center, Canaan, CT
12. Balboa Horizons, Newport Beach, CA
13. A New Path, Carbondale, CO
14. MARR, Inc., Doraville, GA
15. ILWU-PMA Alcoholism Drug Recovery Program, San Francisco, CA
16. Schick Schadel, Cooper City, FL
Each received a $10,000 award for their patients in need.
Addiction treatment facilities owners and operators are invited to submit their entries for a chance to win a $10,000 scholarship for their patient’s recovery. The scholarship award is designed to provide financial assistance to a patient in need. Every addiction treatment facility owner operator is eligible and it is not necessary to be a client of SKY Toxicology to