4. Arrest how made.
5. Search of place entered by person sought to be arrested.
6. Procedure where entry not obtainable.
7. Power to break open doors and windows for purposes of liberation.
8. No Unnecessary restraint.
9. Power to take offensive weapons or property of evidentiary value from arrested persons. 10. All arrested persons to be brought before a Court without delay.
ARREST WITHOUT WARRANT
11. Private person may arrest without warrant.
12. Person arrested to be handed over to constable. 13. When constable may arrest without warrant. 14. Refusal to give name and residence.
15. Prisoner to be told cause of arrest.
PROCESS AGAINST THE ACCUSED OR DEFENDANT
16. Summons or Warrant.
17. Form of charge for summons.
18. For warrant.
19. Service of summons.
20. Proof of service outside local limits of jurisdiction.
21. Power of dispenses with personal attendance of accused. 22. Warrant when issued.
23. Where summons not obeyed.
24. Form, contents and duration of warrant.
25. Time for execution.
26. Warrant by whom executed.
27. Execution of warrant.
28. Removal and bail.
29. Court may direct security to be taken.
30. Issue of search warrants and proceedings thereunder.A high school diploma or equivalency and four years of experience or a combination of post high school education and experience equal to four years.
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Ability to perform work accurately in a detail oriented environment.
Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
Experience compiling financial data and preparing reports.
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.