In the first place, drugs can sometimes be a good thing like pharmaceutical drugs that help with sports injuries, headaches, coughs/ colds, but some can also be deadly if taken too much. There are side effects for all drugs, for instance with paracetamol which is used for headaches and minor aches and pains, studies have found that ‘Paracetamol used excessively damages multiple organs, particularly the liver and kidney where toxicity from paracetamol is not from the drug itself but from one of its metabolites, N-acetyl-p-benzoquinone-mine (NAPQI)’. However, if Paracetamol tablets are used in big doses then it can cause you to overdose or have to go to the hospital to get your stomach pumped.
In the second place, deciding whether to drink is a personal decision that we each eventually have to make. Alcohol is a drug; it’s a Depressant which slows down