1. Appoint, determine funding and other retention terms for, oversee and, if the Committee determines necessary or appropriate, replace the independent auditors.
2. Review the scope of the independent auditor's audit examination, including their engagement letter, prior to the annual audit of the Company’s consolidated financial statements.
3. Review the Company’s quarterly and annual financial results with management and the independent auditors.
4. Review management’s assessment of the effectiveness of the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting, and the independent auditor’s related attestation.
5. Review periodically, with internal audit and the independent auditors, the