(All 11 Discussions)
For Further Information And For A+ Work Contact US At SPINWOOP@GMAIL.COM
Question week 1
“Contract Fundamentals and Electronic Contracting” Please respond to the following:
• Per the text, Adams states that ethics in government contracting requires maintaining integrity in the procurement of products and services from private contractors. From the e-Activity, select two (2) components of Subpart 3.10—Contractor Code of Business Ethics and Conduct that interest you the most. Next, evaluate the level of necessity of these components that you have selected in …show more content…
Provide a rationale for your response.
• Imagine that you own a small catering company. Your company is applying for a contract to cater a state congressional luncheon. Determine the three (3) most significant cost factors that you should take into account as the contractor. Provide a rationale for your response. stion. Provide a rationale to support your response. week 6
“Contract Cost and Profit Principle, and Contract Documentation” Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity, one of the listed CAS board members is with the Boeing Company, an international airline and aerospace company. Analyze two (2) possible extra-contractual motivators that Boeing might consider when bidding on future military contracts. Provide a rationale for each extra contractual motivator to support your response.
• Per Chapter 11 of the text, Adams states that the statement of work (SOW) is the primary contractual exhibit. Analyze the Statement of Work Checklist in Chapter 11 of the text and make one (1) additional recommendation that the government should consider in the SOW. Provide a rationale for your response.
• eek 9
“Data, Patents, and Copyrights” Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity, take a position as to whether you believe the NSA overreacted to the small business’s use of their logo or took appropriate action against the small business. Provide a rationale for your