1. The estimated value of my inventory would be my five-hundred dollars for my computer, two-hundred dollars for my television, two-hundred dollars for my Ipod, seventy-five dollars for my cell phone, and maybe seventy-five dollars for miscellaneous items. Therefore an approximate total of one- thousand and fifty dollars of my rooms "inventory". All of these items I have acquired over the past two years.
2. The stuff I currently live with says that I am a consumer who does not have a lot of money to make big purchases. Most of the items I own are used and older, but work just the same for the uses they were intended for. This shows that I do eventually get the things I want like an Ipod, and the things I need like my laptop for school. It shows that even though I cannot afford a lot I am still a materialistic person. Which is not necessarily a good thing.
3. If all my inanimate possessions were about to be destroyed I would save my cell phone because it is how I contact everyone and has a lot of information I think of as important on it. The second thing that I would save is my computer with all my school work on it. The third thing I would save would be my photo album because pictures cannot be replaced and they hold a lot of cherished memories.
The five most recent substantial consumer purchases I have made are as follows:
1. Laptop was purchased October 2012, at Best Buy and I purchased it for school. My old laptop no longer worked and I replaced it.
2. Television was purchased December 26, 2012 at the Super Store. I purchased this to replace my extremely old television.
3. Cell phone was purchased used from someone on Kijiji in February 2012.
4. Ipod was purchased in December 2011, used from someone on Kijiji because I love music and wanted it.
5. Printer was purchased September 2011, at Wal-Mart for school.
Purchase #1 Samsung laptop:
1. Samsung makes my computer, and it was made in china. 
2. I could not find an resources that they use.
3. Samsung makes an effort to develop environment-friendly product that minimizing an impact to environment through whole process from getting raw materials, production, transportation, usage and end-of-life disposal by adding 'environment' on function, price, quality, design that were the essence for product development.