a. Producer b.Director c. Montage d. Cammeraperson e. Editor
1. A big person in the film making process(rich man)
2. A person who directs the actors and film crew in filmmaking.
3. Used in film editing, to create a series of short shots edited to make a condensed seanence,
4. Where the action in the film is being show backwards on screen it can be an in camera effect or A optical printer
5. A man or woman who operates a camera
6. Action in a single location over continuous time.
7. All the objects or pieces of furniture that are used in it.
8. The interruption of a continuously filmed action by inserting a view of something else.
9. A sound effect is any sound artificially produced or reproduced from a recording to create a theatrical effect.
10. A long pole with a microphone on one end, used in television or film-making. This is held above the actors so that it records their voices. But the pole cannot be seen by the viewers.
11. Part of the creative post production process of filmmaking. The term film editing is derived from the traditional process of working with film, but now it increasingly involves the use of digital technology.
12. To create a Series of short shots edited to make a condensed sequence.
13. A piece of prose, typically the step between scene cards and the first draft of a screenplay for a motion picture, television program, or radio play. It is generally longer and more detailed than an…