The Art of War is AN ancient Chinese military piece of writing geological dating from the fifth century before Christ. Attributed to the traditional Chinese military contriver Sun Tzu – "Master Sun", the text consists of thirteen chapters, every of that is dedicated to one facet of warfare. it's usually thought of as a definitive work on military strategy and ways. it absolutely was placed at the pinnacle of China's Seven Military Classics upon the collection's creation in 1080 by Emperor Shenzong of Song, and has long been the foremost powerful strategy text in East Asia. it's had AN influence on jap and Western military thinking, business ways, legal strategy and on the far side.
The Art of War is divided into 13 chapters:
Detail Assessment and Planning
It explores …show more content…
Attacking with Fire
It explains the final use of weapons and therefore the specific use of the surroundings as a weapon. This section examines the 5 targets for attack, the 5 forms of environmental attack and therefore theacceptable responses to such attacks.
Intelligence and Espionage
It focuses on the importance of developing sensible data sources, and specifies the 5 forms of intelligence sources and the way to best manage every of them.
Six Principles of Sun Tzu & the Art of Business
1) Capture your market without destroying it
2) Avoid your competitor’s strength, and attack their weakness
3) Use foreknowledge & deception to maximize the power of business intelligence.
4) Use speed and preparation to swiftly overcome the competition.
5) Use alliances and strategic control points in the industry to “shape” your opponents and make them conform to your will.
6) Develop your character as a leader to maximize the potential of your