178 Orchard Rd
Rex, Georgia 30273
Country of Citizenship: United States of America
Veteran’s Preference: Yes
Veteran’s Preference: 10-point preference based on a compensable service-connected disability of 30 percent or more
Civilian Grade Held: N/A
VEOA Eligibility: Yes
Selective Service: No
AVAILABILITY Job Type: Permanent, Temporary, Temporary Promotion, Seasonal, Pathways Recent Graduates Work Schedule: Full Time, Part Time
DESIRED LOCATIONS US-Georgia-Atlanta South, US-Georgia-Atlanta North, US-Georgia-Atlanta
MILITARY/CIVILIAN WORK EXPERIENCE
Shoppers World 6/2014 - Present
Morrow, Georgia Salary: 7.25 USD Per Hour Hours per week: 35
* Exercise technical leadership to obtain agreement on required actions, schedules and the resolution of conflicting points of view concerning program or policy matters.
*Loss Prevention Techniques
*Inventory Management and Distribution
*. Provide administrative assistance to marketing department. Planned and organized business strategies to achieve desired results
Unites States Army 6/2009 - 9/2013
Fort Bragg, North Carolina Salary: 35000 USD Per Year Hours per week: 55
*Directed eight-member team to develop the most efficient routing system for $58 million in supplies and equipment.
* Monitored all transportation operations, services met contract obligations as well as local and national government regulatory requirements.
*Direct, develop or perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program.
*Served as transportation liaison between various organizations and countries.
*Oversaw dispatching, routing, tracking and shipping activities to ensure safe, prompt, and accurate delivery of transportation equipment.
*Trained and coached staff on new tracking procedures .
* Communicated operational needs to senior management
*Responsible for planning, managing and coordinating the total cradle-to-grave life cycle logistics support for assigned systems or subsystems, integrating separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement and quality assurance into logistics activities required to sustain system fielding.
*Office Equipment Operation/Maintenance
*Achieved 99.6% average delivery rate on all assignments with no loss of materials or assets.
* Identified and corrected efficiency products, which saved $1.2 million and resulted in faster, more accurate supply shipments.
* Played an integral role in creating new automated method for property tracking procedures to increase accuracy and accountability.
United States Army 4/2007 - 6/2009
Fort Hood, Texas Salary: 35000 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40
*Collaborated with and supported Logistics Manager in overseeing up to $32 million in equipment and supplies shipped worldwide to support a wide range of projects.
* Assured proper authorization for all shipments; oversaw tracking and monitored cross-border transportation activities. Directly accountable for $13 million in property, equipment, and supplies.
* Optimized flow of supplies through development and operation of automated systems.
* Perform periodic independent systems evaluations and develop recommendations for system improvements based on a thorough and comprehensive study and analysis.
* Collaborate and plan with other managers and appropriate personnel to coordinate and/or integrate operations and interests of other organizations.