In the Information System and Service Department there are following career opportunities
1. Application Analyst: This position offers the role of lead analyst within the Facilities, Advertising, & Communications team. New lines of business, such as Advertising, and new applications from already supported lines of business are forecasted into our team.
Essential Job Functions: Provide support for applications, including involvement with the appropriate teams. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
2. Information System & Service Mobile Developer : The Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
Essential Job Functions: Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
3. Technology Architect : The Technology Architect is responsible for establishing technology standards and providing architecture recommendations and design for specific disciplines such as Security, database, network, collaboration, desktop, storage, backup / recovery, mainframe platforms, UNIX platforms, AS/400 platforms, Windows platforms, web engineering, Citrix, directory services, and integration (EAI, batch and real time solutions).
Essential Job Functions: Assist in architecting and designing technology discipline solutions for projects with infrastructure technical engineers. Perform technical problem solving for technology issues. Develop and maintain deployed technology list for each infrastructure discipline.
4. Business Analyst: is responsible for eliciting the business needs of the customer to help determine solutions to complex business problems. They are also is responsible for requirements development and requirements management in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The Business Analyst will act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
Essential Job Functions: Provide technical support via phones and/or other media as required. Complete and document all calls in the form of Service Tickets through resolution. Escalate and monitor tickets through IS&S support layers to issue resolution. Dispatch vendors or division contacts as required for on-site repairs.
5. Developer IS&S: Is responsible for mentoring and training; identifying technical tools while establishing standards. The Developer leads the software design and code review process across projects. The Developer is also responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The Developer has overall responsibility in the technical design process. Leads and participates in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
Essential Job Functions: Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications. Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices. Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
6. KTM Lead Admin: Is responsible for design, development and support of multiple teams and/or their supporting processes to meet customer expectations. Support strategic direction by adapting team priorities to respond to customer and business