8 oz Fettuccine
2 Thin Pieces of Chicken Cutlets
1 tsp Granulated Garlic
1 tsp Granulated Onion
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 Tbsp of Butter
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Parmiggiano Reggiano Cheese
1) Bring a large pot filled with water up to a boil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt. Add fettuccine and cook according to packaged directions. Drain the pasta once cooked and set aside.
2) Season both sides of the chicken with the granulated garlic, onion and salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a medium non stick sauté pan with high sides, over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the seasoned chicken and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the same pan add the heavy cream and reduce it for 5 minutes. Add the parmiggiano and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the cut chicken and drained pasta. Give everything a big toss and dig in right away!
4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
1/2 cup milk
Seasoned bread crumbs
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
8 slices mozzarella cheese, or more
1 jar (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
1. Whisk together the egg and milk.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken in the hot oil on both sides until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Set chicken in a baking dish.
4. Slice 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese and put two on each chicken breast. Pour 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce over all. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella and bake at 350° for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
1 lb. ground beef
2-1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, divided
1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 egg, beaten
1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 cup water
9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
2. BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix 1-1/4 cups mozzarella, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, parsley and egg until well blended; set aside.
3. DRAIN meat; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
4. Add 1 cup water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Add to meat mixture; stir until well blended.
5. Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce and cheeses. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
6. BAKE 45 minutes then remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
Deep Fried Oreos
1 cup flour
1 tbls sugar
1/4 cup milk vegetable oil to fry
Pancake mix & water
1. Freeze oreos for an hour.
2. Add all ingredients together and mix till batter isn’t lumpy.
3. Dip oreos in batter.
4. Heat oil then put in…