a. Up to one hundred children are abandoned every two months.
b. 1st – Experts say that most abandoned children are given up because the parents found them stressful
2nd – some of our classmates or even our friends are in foster care because there mother or father did not want them
c. children have been left on the side of the road they have been neglected and abandoned at home, children have also had the abandoned baby syndrome because they were abandoned.
1. Children have been told to get out the car and get left behind.
2. We hear news everyday about babies being abandoned in churches, garbage dumps and the streets.
3. There are also instances where young mothers who are unprepared for parenthood simply abandon their baby in the hospital after giving birth.
B. In addition to
1. Poverty is often a root cause of child abandonment. People in cultures with poor social welfare systems who are not financially capable of taking care of a child are more likely to abandon them. Poverty is general scarcity or Death or the state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money.
2. Another common reason for baby dumping is teenage pregnancies. Pregnant teenagers experience problems during and after childbirth due to social and psychological distress. Abandonment is an alternative to abortion.
3. Disorders may cause a lot of problems with young children and they way they live .